Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving

We were soooooo lucky to have my sister and her family come join us for Thanksgiving. We had a great time! The girls LOVED playing with their cousins. Poor little Jax had four new mothers to follow him around, try to feed him his bottle (which he is too independent for that!), and even try to carry him around a few times. They loved it--I'm not sure if he did! haha. But it was so fun to have him and Boston here to play with. Boston added a boy energy that the girls don't have around here. It was such a fun few days.

I love these pictures my sister took.



Thanksgiving Dinner





We gave Tanner and Kate a tour of Rhett's work. 

We loved the visit from the Wrays and can not wait until they come back!

. . .

The girls got a wig from Grandma Kartchner and we had quite the fun with it . . .

1 comment:

Mark said...

I need to comment on the guy with the black hair. He looks like the lead singer for a band that played in the 70s. Hmmmmmmmmmm